Create and Save a Test Session (TTY UI)
- Configure the software for the test session that you want to save.
- In the TTY main window, use the arrow keys to select a session
in the Control panel, and then press Return.
The Session Files menu is displayed.
- In the Session Name field, type a name for the test session.
- In the Mode Name field drop-down box, type the test mode and use
the arrow keys to select the test mode in which the test has
to be executed.
Type s for System Exerciser, c for Component Stress, or o for Online
Leave it blank to save it with the default mode of the
current test session.
- In the Overwrite field, type y for yes or n for no if
you are overwriting and saving the test session with an existing one.
- In the Session Type field, use the arrow keys to select the type
of session, and then press Return.
- Use the arrow keys to select Save and press Return.
Note - To access the session files from the TTY UI, the file name must
be 30 characters or less.