- Release Notes
- Get Started with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Install, Patch, and upgrade Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Develop Applications for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Web Services for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Administer Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Security for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle WebLogic Scripting Tool
- Oracle Fusion Middleware on third-party applications servers
- User Guides
- References and APIs
- Development Tools
- Web Tier
- WebLogic Server
- Enterprise Content Management Suite
- Data Integration
- SOA Suite, Business Process Management Suite, and Web Services
- SOA Governance
- Application Integration Architecture Foundation Pack
- Communication Services
- Identity Management
- Business Intelligence
- Portal, Forms, Reports, and Discoverer
Oracle Fusion Middleware Online Documentation Library
11g Release 1 (18.104.22.168)
Explains how to install and deinstall Oracle Business Intelligence products (including Oracle BI Enterprise Edition, Oracle BI Publisher, and Oracle Real-Time Decisions). Includes a description for each screen.
Explains how to build an Oracle Business Intelligence metadata repository, how to set up and connect to data sources, and how to build the Physical layer, Business Model and Mapping layer, and Presentation layer. Includes how to use the multiuser development environment, along with a Logical SQL reference.
Explains how to manage Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition processes and components, including how to start and stop, configure, and extend deployments. Includes how to customize, monitor, troubleshoot, and migrate an Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise system.
Explains how to manage Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Scheduler and Job Manager, including how to configure Scheduler, how to use Job Manager and its menus, and how to program scripts and Java Jobs. Includes information about the SA System subject area.
Explains how to create a report and how to design report layouts using a variety of template types to display the data from an Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher data model. Includes how to create visualizations, set runtime properties, define subtemplates, and enable translations.
Explains how to administer Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, including how to configure security, set up data source connections, define delivery servers, manage the scheduler and delivery server load, and configure runtime properties.
Explains how to view, schedule, deliver, publish, and share reports created in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher.
Explains how to retrieve and structure data from a variety of sources to use as input to Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher reports.