Enable or Disable Oracle System Assistant
If you have disabled Oracle System Assistant, you can use the BIOS Setup
Utility Boot Menu to put the USB device in an online state, so
that Oracle System Assistant becomes available to the operating system.
- Access the BIOS Setup Utility.
See Access BIOS Setup Utility Menus.
- In the BIOS Setup Utility menus, navigate to the Boot Menu.
The Boot Menu screen appears.
- Select the OSA Configuration option.
The OSA Configuration screen appears. The setting for OSA Internal Support is either
Enabled or Disabled.
- To change the setting, use the + or - key (plus of minus),
then press Enter to select either Enabled or Disabled.
- Press F10 to save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.