About S&C Attendee Management
The Sales and Catering Attendee Management module helps hotels manage the details required for registering attendees for catering events. Attendee Management can operate as a self-contained module within OPERA, with information entered and viewed by the hotel staff, or it can be integrated with OPERA webservices. When integrated with OPERA webservices, a third-party may develop the front-end that communicates with OPERA. Through the interface, people outside the hotel (i.e. an external meeting planner or even attendees themselves) can enter the attendees’ requirements through links to OPERA, including names of attendees, dates of participation, whether or not attendees will be staying at the hotel, register attendees for specific events, and identify attendees’ dietary preferences.
- Blocks>Attendees Manage - Edit, Register, and Unregister Attendees.
- Blocks>Attendees View - View-only access to the Attendee Management functionality.
- Blocks>Day Delegates - Create and Delete Day Delegate(s).
- Registration of attendees can be done for all or some of the events of a business block. In-house guests as well as Day Delegates (those not staying at the hotel) can be registered on an event-by-event basis.
- An up-to-date date view of In-house and Day Delegates attendees is available on the block level.
- Attendees can be accessed from each event and can be registered or unregistered on the event level.
- Registration includes attendee name and Profile link.
- Two SID Preference Groups "Events" and "Attendees" are available that can be configured and selected for the attendee's preference options. Events Preference Group includes different types of main course ingredients, such as Chicken, Fish, Pork, etc. Attendees Preference Group includes different dietary requirements, such as religious (i.e. Halal, Kosher) or health (i.e. Low Sodium, Wheatfree, Vegetarian).
- On an event per event level, not only are event food preferences available, but table and seat allocation per attendee is also available.
- A list of Day Delegates can be imported from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Day Delegates will initially be registered/linked by Profile Id.
- If charges to a Day Delegate become necessary, it is possible to create a reservation for the appropriate Day Delegate(s), using a specific pre-defined pseudo room type.
- The report Event Shortlist (sample_event_shortlist.rep) contains a Print Attendee check box, that when selected and the reports is printed, shows the attendee name, preferences, table, seat, if they are In-house guests or Day Delegates, and the total number of registered attendees for the event.