Front Desk Overview
Note: When the OPR<version Number>ORS license code is active, three radio buttons appear on the Application Settings screen that affect what Group Functions, Parameters, and Settings will be available.
- The Global radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in all CROs in the ORS database.
- The CRO radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that will affect all properties located in the CRO selected from the CRO LOV.
- The Property radio button displays Group Functions/Parameters/Settings that are available on the property level and will only affect the property selected in the Property LOV.
- AUTO CHECKIN SHARE WITH RESERVATION - When a sharing reservation is checked in, automatically check in any other sharers whose arrival date is today's date. If you add a sharer after any of the guests who are sharing the room have already checked in and the arrival date of the new sharer is today’s date, the added sharer is automatically checked in without prompts.
- PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP SELECTION - When activated, if two or more memberships exist on the guest profile, the user will be prompted with the question to choose the preferred membership for points accrual at check IN and check OUT. Once selected, this membership is the one that will be accounted for points calculation for the stay record when the guest checks out.
- PROMPT FOR PACKAGES AT CHECK-IN - Prompt to attach packages to the reservation during the check in process.
- WELCOME OFFER ALERT - When the parameter is active, user will be prompted to verify with the guest the type of Welcome Offer he/she would like to have. The choices are specific articles from Post It and a predetermined list of Inventory Items from specific departments.
- ROOM MOVE ROOM STATUS - During a Room Move, this is the default status of the departing room.
- PROMPT PRIVACY AT CHECKIN - Allow a user on per property basis to activate the forcing of privacy screen when selecting the option to check-in.
- WELCOME OFFER OPTIONS - The options available for the Property to determine the options that will be offered to the guest to select from as a Welcome Offer. Property may select one or more of the available values.
- WELCOME OFFER PAYMENT METHOD - Defines the Method of Payment that will be available on Post It screen and must be used to settle the Post It transaction selected during Welcome Offer Alert process so that it will be posted to the PM room specified in the WELCOME OFFER PSEUDO ROOM setting.
- WELCOME OFFER PSEUDO ROOM - Defines the PM room that the Post It transaction selected during Welcome Offer Alert process will be settled to.