Siebel Order Management Infrastructure Guide > Approvals Manager >
Approving or Declining Approval Stages (End User)
End users approve approval items in the Inbox views. Users can view approval items by login name or position. For more information about setting up approval processing, see Defining Approval Items and Approval Stages.
The ISS Post Approval workflows (query on ISS Post Approval Workflow *) are invoked to execute the ISS Approval service after the approver takes action in the Inbox views.
To approve or decline an approval stage
- Navigate to the Inbox views.
- Select one of the following views:
- My Approvals. Displays all approval items associated with the user's login name.
- My Position Approvals. Displays all approval items associated the current user's position.
- To view additional details about an approval item, drill down on the Approval Identifier hyperlink.
- In that Status field, select Approve or Decline.
Once you select a status, the application populates the Approval By and Approval Date field and sets the record to read-only.