Go to main content
Creating a Credit Card Batch
- Select a property, click Tasks, and then click Create Batch.
- (Optional) Enter information about the batch you are creating in the Comment field.
- To create a batch for yesterday’s totals and all dates prior to yesterday, select Yesterday.
- To create a batch only for today’s totals up to the current time, select Current Totals.
- To create a batch for the entire property, select All from the Revenue Centers section.
- To create a batch for the totals of a revenue center, select Selected, and then select a revenue center from the list.
- To revert the changes that you made and use the default selections, click Default.
- Click Create.