Go to main content
Editing a Credit Card Batch
- Select a property, click Tasks, and then click Edit Batch.
- Click Select adjacent to the Batch field, select a batch, and then click Select.
- To refine the search results, use the Employee, Revenue Center, Card Holder, and Check Number filters.
The card holder name is often encrypted on the card and is not stored in the Transaction database. Therefore, it is not always possible to use this as a search parameter.
- Click Search.
- Click Edit near the relevant credit card record.
- Make the changes, and then click Save.