Go to main content
Configuring an EOD Settlement Button
If credit card settlement fails, you can allow workstation operators to manually perform the EOD settlement through the workstation.
- Select the Enterprise, property, revenue center, or zone, click Configuration, and then click Page Design.
- Double-click the transaction page on which you want the button to appear on the workstation, and insert a new button.
- On the General tab, select Payment Tender as the Type, click the right arrow directly beneath the Type drop-down menu, select the None payment record, and then click OK.
- On the Payment Configuration dialog, select CreditDebit:Loadable from the Payment Type drop-down list.
- From the Functions drop-down list, select ManualEODSettlement, and then click OK.
- Enter a Legend for the button (for example, EOD Settlement), and then click Save.