Go to main content
Configuring the OPI to Settle Transactions at the Start of Day (SOD)
- Select the Enterprise or property, click Configuration, and then click Task Schedules.
- Insert a new record, and then double-click the record to open it.
- On the General tab, select 8- Check and Posting as the Service Type, and then select 5 - EOD Settlement as the Task Type.
- Select 4 - Recurring - Daily as the Schedule Type, and then select Enabled.
- Select the Start Date, and then select No end date.
- Click the Recurrence tab.
- In the Daily Frequency section, select Occurs once at, and then schedule the EOD settlement to execute at the same time Start of Day (SOD) runs on the property.
- Click Save.