Payment applications are formal payment requests for work performed during the execution of contracts and commitments.
The Payment Applications page is where you view and add formal payment requests for work performed during the execution of contracts and commitments.
On the Payment Applications page, the payment application list is grouped by contract and commitment.
Select the name of a payment application to view all information about it on the Payment Application Details page. The Payment Application Details page has four tabs:
- General: This tab shows general information about the payment application, like its name, total value, and dates.
- Summary: This tab shows summary information about the payment application and its associated agreement.
- Schedule of Values: On this tab, you can view and edit the values of the payment application. For each line item in the associated agreement, you can specify how much money is to be paid, the retainage percentage, and all other values.
- Files: This tab is where you add and access files related to the payment application. It can include signed, scanned of agreements, blue prints, pictures, or anything other important documentation.
- History: This tab captures the status changes for the payment application, such as when it is sent for approval, rejected, approved, withdrawn from an approved state, and closed.
Last Published Wednesday, December 21, 2022