After you have set up a payment application, submit it for approval.
To submit a payment application for approval:
- In the object selector, select a project.
- In the sidebar, hover over Contracts and Commitments, and select Payment Applications.
- In the payment application list, select the payment application that you want to submit for approval.
- Select Actions , and then select Submit.
- In the Submit dialog box, in the Notify Users field, enter all users that you want to be notified of the approval request.
The users you select here should have the privileges to approve and reject payment applications. They will each receive an inbox notification of the submission.
- In the Comment field, enter any information that you want to send to the users you entered in the previous step.
- Select Submit.
You will receive a notification when the payment application has been approved or rejected.
Last Published Wednesday, December 21, 2022