Go to main content
Performing a Factory Reset from BIOS (Oracle Linux for MICROS)
This recovery process resets the workstation OS to the factory default.
To perform system recovery from the BIOS:
- Power on or restart the workstation.
- Enter the BIOS by tapping either the lower right or lower left bottom of the screen.
- Tap Advanced, and then tap Special Configuration.
- Tap Factory Recovery.
- Select Enabled from drop-down menu.
- Tap Home.
- Tap Save and Exit.
- Tap Exit Saving Changes, and then tap Yes to confirm. The Compact Workstation 310 automatically restarts.
- The workstation reboots and the “Entering Recovery Mode” message appears.
- When the “The system will reset Oracle Linux to Factory Default……Are you sure to continue? (Y/N)” message appears, type y, and then press Enter.
- The recovery process begins.
When recovery completes, the workstation reboots to the Oracle Linux mini-setup.