Purpose: The GEN_ORDERS job generates this report if there are any standard customer memberships in error due to:
• pay type information that is missing or incomplete
• there are no items for the current rotation
Any discount-only standard memberships always appear on this report unless you specify membership types at the and exclude discount-only types. However, loyalty memberships are not included. See for an overview.
Any customer memberships in active status, but which have only canceled detail lines, are listed on the report.
The GEN_ORDERS job does this level of checking before creating an order for the customer membership. There is an additional level of editing that takes place after order creation, which is documented in the .
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• release date used to select the memberships for generation
• selected membership types, if any
• for each membership in error:
- status of the membership (Note: This will always be A, or active)
- sold-to customer number
- sold-to customer name
- membership ID
- sequence number of the customer membership (a membership has a sequence number greater than 1 if the same customer has more than one membership with the same membership ID)
- next release date