Purpose: Use this report to review whether credit cards have been authorized, declined, not yet sent for authorization, or sent for authorization for a specific date range.
This report sorts in:
How to print: Select Accept at the or perform batch authorization using the menu option. When you generate this report through Performing Batch Authorization, it includes only declined authorizations.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Order Number: The order number associated with the credit card authorization.
• Billed: Set to Y if the order has been confirmed and processed through the Billing Async; otherwise, N.
• Status: The status of the credit card authorization. Possible statuses are:
- blank = not yet sent to the authorization service for authorization
- A = Authorized.
- G = Generated.
- E = Error. Note that the status description is not printed.
- O = Authorized, but not used.
- S = Sent for Authorization.
- V = Voided.
• Customer Number: The number identifying the customer associated with the credit card. This is the bill-to customer is one exists; otherwise this is the sold-to customer.
• Credit Card Last 4: The last four positions of the credict card number. If you use credit card tokenization, this number may be a token rather than the actual credit card number.
• Expiry Date: The date when this credit card is no longer valid.
• Credit Card Response: The response code received from the authorization service. The vendor response indicates whether the credit card has been approved or declined.
• Auth Number: The number identifying the credit card authorization.
• Auth Date: The date when the credit card was authorized.
• AVS Response: The AVS response received from the authorization service, if any. This response indicates whether the credit card billing address is legitimate or invalid.
• Amount: The amount authorized against the credit card.
• Customer Name: The billing name and address for the credit card. This is the bill-to customer name and address if one exists; otherwise, this is the sold-to customer name and address.