Purpose: Use this report to review orders containing virtual stored value cards that did not get assigned a stored value card number. The system cannot assign a number to a virtual stored value card if:
• a response containing a virtual card number assignment was not received from the remote system.
Note: If a number is not assigned to a virtual card, the order for the stored value card will not be billed and the order will print on this report.
This report sorts in order number, line number sequence.
How to print: Generate pick slips. This report prints each time you run pick slip generation, regardless if you are generating pick slips for orders containing stored value cards.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Pick generation template: The pick slip generation template used to generate pick slips for the order containing the virtual stored value card.
• Order#: The order number and ship to number containing the virtual stored value card.
• Line#: The order line number containing the virtual stored value card.
• Date: The date the order was entered.
• Customer#: The sold to customer on the order.
• Item: The item number and SKU of the virtual stored value card that was not assigned a number.
• Ord Qty: The quantity ordered for the virtual stored value card on the order line.