For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Selected Pay type: The code and name of the pay type for which the report was run.
• Order #: The order number using the pay type.
• Name: The name and address of the bill-to customer (who will be invoiced for the order, if different from the person who placed the order); otherwise, the name and address of the sold-to customer (the person who placed the order).
• Credit Card Last 4: The last four digits of the credit card number that was used as payment on the order.
• Amount: Ordinarily the order total, regardless of pay type. However, if the customer used two different credit cards that belong to the same payment type (such as two different Visa cards), only the first credit card used on the order prints on this report. In this case, the Amount field indicates the amount to charge for that payment method only, and does not include the amount for the catch-all.
Example: If the order total is $150.00 and there are two payment methods with the same pay type on the order, with one for $50.00 and the other as the catch-all, the Amount indicated is $50.00.
• Final Totals:The total dollar amount of charges for this payment type that are associated with held orders.