For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• Order Number: The order number and order ship-to number.
• Customer Number: The sold-to customer number, unless there is a bill-to customer associated with the order; in this case, this is the bill-to customer number.
• Name: The sold-to or bill-to customer name.
• Refund Amount: The refund amount in the local currency (the currency defined in the system control value). The tax amount included in the refund amount is based on the tax rate that was effective when the item was shipped. An asterisk after the refund amount indicates that the refund is flagged for .
• Alt Currency: The alternate currency amount. Included only if the system control value is selected. Order Management System uses this calculation to determine the alternate currency amount: refund amount x conversion rate defined for the offer = alternate currency amount.
If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is selected, Order Management System includes the decimals in the alternate currency amount; if the Decimalized currency field is unselected, Order Management System rounds the alternate currency amount to the nearest whole unit of currency. For example, if the refund amount is 24.00 in the local currency and the conversion rate is 2.36, the alternate currency amount is 56.64. If the Decimalized currency field for the alternate currency is unselected the alternate currency amount is 57.00.
• Final Totals: The total amount for the refunds, across all credits, in the local currency.
Note: This report includes credit card credits regardless of whether the acknowledgements are printed or emailed.