Purpose: This report lists all drop ship items which you are fulfilling through integration with Order Broker’s Supplier Direct Fulfillment module which have had their due dates revised by the vendor since the report was last generated.
Each vendor prints on a separate page.
For more information: See the sample report in PDF format.
• From and To dates: The date range, if any, you selected when generating the report. This is the date when the due date revision was entered by the vendor. The report displays all orders with due date revisions entered within the date range, inclusively. Note: This date range represents the date the revision was entered, not the revised expected ship date itself.
• Vendor: The number and name of the vendor associated with the revised due date.
• Telephone: The vendor telephone number.
• Revised: The revised due date.
• Original: The original due date.
• Sales Order: The sales order number and ship-to extension.
• Line: The order line number.
• Sold To: The sold to customer. If both name and company are entered on the order, the report lists the company, with the customer name after the label ATTN. The first twenty positions for combined company and customer name print.
• Item: The item whose due date has been revised by the vendor.
• SKU: The SKU code, if any, for the item.
• Quantity: The quantity of the item whose due date has been revised by the vendor.
• Extended Cost: The extended cost of the item. This is the vendor’s price for the item, from the PO Detail, Vendor Item, or SKU table, in that order.
• Extended Price: The extended price of the item. This is the retailer’s price for the item (the price charged to the customer).
• PO Number: The purchase order number and PO line number.
• Telephone: The sold-to telephone number (day or evening). If the customer has both day and evening telephone numbers, the evening telephone number prints.
• Item description (unlabeled): The description of the item.
• Status: The status of the order line in the integrated system.
• Email: The customer’s email address.
• Vendor Units: The number of drop ship items for the vendor with a revised due date.
• Total Units: The number of drop ship items across all vendors with a revised due date.