Go to main content
Results of working with Big Data Discovery
In BDD you can create an insight, an exploratory project, or a tool for long-term analysis of your data.
For example, you can create:
- Another data set that illustrates the business hypothesis, or answers a specific business question.
- A product, such as a set of transformations useful for similar data sets.
- One or more ad-hoc exploratory projects.
- An insight, such as a conclusion that you illustrate with several saved visualizations and share with your team.
- A long-term BDD application for further analysis of future data sets.
- An infrastructure (a set of tools that includes Big Data Discovery as a component).
As an outcome, you:
- reach insights for action
- gain understanding for building more sophisticated mathematical models
- create data products, such as new features and services for your organization.