- Oracle Live Experience
- Get Started
- Key Features
- Using Live Experience
- Integrating Live Experience
- Other Resources
Oracle Live Experience
The Associate Desktop
The Live Experience Associate Desktop provides a complete solution enabling your associates to immediately begin interfacing with your customers using your own Oracle Live Experience applications.
Associate Desktop provides the following out of the box functionality:
- A login interface integrated with your Live Experience tenant control panel.
- The ability to set associate status as Away, or Available for customer interactions.
- The ability to initiate requests for screen sharing, and upgrade/downgrade audio streams to video streams.
- Create on-demand meetings immediately or scheduled for a later time.
- Connection quality monitoring.
- Detailed information on each customer within a call session including, but not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location (general)
- Web page or application page from which the support request initiated
- Device type
- Device's OS version
You can open the Associate Desktop on a desktop computer or on select mobile devices.
You can access the Associate Desktop here:
https://live.oraclecloud.com/dae?tenant=your_tenant_name (EMEA customers: