- Oracle Live Experience
- Get Started
- Key Features
- Using Live Experience
- Integrating Live Experience
- Other Resources
Oracle Live Experience
Add Oracle Live Experience to Your Web App
The Live Experience web component lets you quickly and easily integrate Live Experience features into your own web application, with a minimum of code, and with the following functionality:
- Audio between a customer and an associate
- Video between a customer and an associate
- Screen sharing from an associate to a customer and vice versa
- Live annotations for both associates and customers during screen sharing sessions
Add Live Experience Features
Follow these steps to add Live Experience Features to your web application:
Before you get started, you'll need to make sure you've got your development environment correctly configured.
Before you can access Live Experience features, you'll need to handle user authentication as well as authentication with Live Experience.
You'll need to specify just a bit of configuration information, and add an element or two to get the Live Experience web component working in your web application.
List all the domains where you will be deploying the Live Experience Web Component.
Learn how you can customize and localize Live Experience messages.