Troubleshooting Windows NFS Connections
Here are some issues you may run into with Windows NFS Connections to your file system.
- Create and Write to File System Fails using Windows NFS
- Mounted Drive is Not Visible in File Explorer
- Mounted Drive is Not Visible in PowerShell
- Mounting from File Explorer Fails With "An Unexpected Error Occurred."
- File Copy or Delete is Stuck at 99%
- Copying data to File Storage using Robocopy, Terracopy, or Xcopy is slow in Windows
- Accessing a Mounted File System is Slow or Fails After a Few Seconds
- File and folder names that use non-ANSI characters are garbled