Client Environment Configuration Notes for OCI Functions
Find out more information and notes about how to configure your client environment for function development with OCI Functions.
Before you can start using OCI Functions to create and deploy functions, you have to set up your client environment for function development.
Use the Functions QuickStart Guides to get set up quickly.
Note that prior to setting up your client environment, you must already have set up your tenancy.
This section provides more information and notes about the tasks you perform using the Functions QuickStart Guides to configure your client development environment for OCI Functions, as follows:
- Setting up an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure API Signing Key for Use with OCI Functions
- Creating a Profile in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure CLI Configuration File
- Installing Docker for Use with OCI Functions
- Installing the Fn Project CLI
- Creating an Fn Project CLI Context to Connect to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Setting the Context for the Fn Project CLI Using the oracle.profile Parameter
- Generating an Auth Token to Enable Login to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry
- Starting Docker
- Logging in to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry