Signing In to the Console
This topic describes how to sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Google Chrome 69 or later
- Safari 12.1 or later
- Firefox 62 or later
Signing In for the First Time
To sign in to Oracle Cloud at https://cloud.oracle.com, you need:
- Your cloud account name (also sometimes referred to as your tenancy name)
- User name and password
When your tenancy is provisioned, Oracle sends an email to the default administrator at your company with the sign-in credentials and URL. This administrator can then create a user for each person who needs access to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Check your email or contact your administrator for your credentials and account name.
- Open a supported browser and go to https://cloud.oracle.com.
- Enter your Cloud Account Name and click Next.
- On the Single Sign-On (SSO) panel, click Continue.
- Enter your user name and temporary password from your welcome email. You will be prompted to change your temporary password.
After you sign in, the Console Home page is displayed.
When you're logged in to the Console for one of the commercial realm regions, the browser times out after 60 minutes of inactivity, and you need to sign in again to use the Console.