Sign In to the Console
This topic describes how to sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure supports the following browsers and versions:
- Google Chrome 80 or later
- Safari 12.1 or later
- Firefox 62 or later (Private Browsing mode isn't supported)*
- Edge 104 or later
If you are having trouble signing in to the Console using the Firefox browser, it might be because of one of the following conditions:
You are in Private Browsing mode. The Console doesn't support Private Browsing mode. Open a new session of Firefox with Private Browsing turned off. If you require Private Browsing, you can set Firefox's
trueto allow the Console to save login-related information to local storage. For more information, see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox.
You aren't on the latest version of Firefox. Upgrade to the latest version. To check to see if you are on the latest version, follow these instructions: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-what-version-firefox-you-are-using
When checking the version, note whether you are using Firefox or Firefox ESR.
- Your Firefox user profile is corrupted. To fix this issue:
Upgrade to the latest version of Firefox.
- Create a new user profile and open Firefox with the new profile. See Mozilla Support for instructions on how to create a new user profile: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles
If none of the preceding suggestions resolves your issue, contact Oracle Support. In your problem description, ensure you specify whether you are using Firefox or Firefox ESR.
Signing In for the First Time
To sign in to Oracle Cloud you need:
- Your cloud account name (also sometimes referred to as your tenancy name)
- User name and password
For all commercial regions, except for the Serbia Central (Jovanovac) region, sign into Oracle Cloud at https://cloud.oracle.com.
For the commercial region Serbia Central (Jovanovac), sign into Oracle Cloud at https://oc20.cloud.oracle.com/.
When you're logged in to the Console for one of the commercial regions, the browser times out after 60 minutes of inactivity, and you need to sign in again to use the Console.