Sign In for the First Time
This topic describes how to sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure supports the following browsers and versions:
- Google Chrome 69 or later
- Safari 12.1 or later
- Firefox 62 or later*
* The Console does not support Firefox Private Browsing.
Signing In for the First Time
To sign in to Oracle Cloud at https://cloud.oracle.com, you need:
- Your cloud account name (also sometimes referred to as your tenancy name)
- User name and password
There are different ways to have an account created for you:
- Paid order activation. See Activate Your Order from Your Welcome Email for more information.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Free Tier sign-up.
- An administrator from an existing Oracle cloud account can create a new user.
When you're logged in to the Console for one of the commercial realm regions, the browser times out after 60 minutes of inactivity, and you need to sign in again to use the Console.