Managing Access to Resources
Control access to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources.
You can write policies to control access to all of the services within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. You can also grant access to tasks and resources in an identity domain by assigning users to administrator roles.
- Understanding Administrator Roles: Learn about administrator roles and the privileges associated with each role.
- Getting Started with Policies: Start here if you're new to IAM policies.
- How Policies Work: Understand how policies work.
- Common Policies: Common policies you might want to use in your organization
- Advanced Policy Features: Grant more granular access using these policy language features.
- Policy Syntax: Details of policy syntax.
- Policy Reference: Policy details for OCI services.
- Managing Policies: Create, edit, and delete policies.
- Managing User Credentials: Find out how to work with IAM user credentials.
- Managing Network Sources: Learn how to work with network sources.
- Managing Sign-On Policies: Create and implement sign-on policies for an identity domain.