Managing Domain Settings
Domain settings are applied to this identity domain in the Cloud. You can specify settings such as the time zone, password recovery email, and language.
- Changing Locale Settings
- Allowing Access to the Signing Certificate
- Getting the Root CA Certificate
- Setting Contact Email Addresses
- Setting the Audit Retention Period
- Purging Audit Data for a Deleted User
- Requiring User's Email Address for Account Creation
Required Policy or Role
- Be a member of the Administrators group
- Be granted the Identity Domain Administrator role or the Security Administrator role
- Be a member of a group granted
To understand more about policies and roles, see The Administrators Group, Policy, and Administrator Roles, Understanding Administrator Roles, and Understanding Policies.