Editing a Steering Policy
You can edit information for a Traffic Management steering policy such as name, TTL, answers, health checks, and tags.
- Open the navigation menu and click Networking. Under DNS management, click Traffic management steering policies.
- Under List scope, select the compartment that contains the policy.
- Click the name of the policy in the list to open its details page.
- Click Edit.
Update the policy information.
For descriptions of the fields, see Traffic Management and select the task that pertains to the type of policy you're editing.
- Click Save changes.
On the policy details page, edit, add, or delete tags as follows:
- To edit or remove a tag, click the Tags tab, click the edit icon next to a tag, and change its value or remove it.
- To add one or more tags, click Add tags and enter the tag namespace (for a defined tag), key, and value.
Run the UpdateSteeringPolicy operation to edit details about a steering policy.