You can deregister target databases from Oracle Data Safe as needed.
This article has the following topics:
Deregister an Autonomous Database
You can deregister an Autonomous Database from the Autonomous Database Information tab in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. You cannot deregister an Autonomous Database from the Targets tab in the Oracle Data Safe Console. Be aware that when you deregister an Autonomous Database that uses a private endpoint, the private endpoint is not automatically deleted during deregistration.
- Sign in to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- In the upper right corner, select the region in which your Autonomous Database resides.
- From the navigation menu, select Autonomous Data Warehouse or Autonomous Transaction Processing.
- From the COMPARTMENT drop-down list, select the compartment that contains your Autonomous Database.
- Click the name of your Autonomous Database.The Autonomous Database Information tab is displayed.
- Under Data Safe, click Deregister.A Confirm dialog box asks you to confirm deregistration.
- Click Confirm.
Deregister a DB System
When you deregister a DB system in the Oracle Data Safe Console, the DB system is no longer visible in the Console and can no longer be used with Oracle Data Safe features. Deregistering does not delete the actual database.
- Click the Targets tab.The list of registered target databases is displayed.
- Select the check box for the DB system that you want to deregister.
- Click Delete, and then click OK to confirm.