This chapter describes common problems that you might encounter when installing or using Java Management Service and explains how to diagnose and resolve them.
- A Java Runtime is absent from a fleet
- A managed instance is absent from a fleet
- I can't find my fleet
- I see an unknown application
- I'm unable to install a management agent on my host
- The charts are inaccurate
- The security state of a Java Runtime is absent
- The vendor name of a Java Runtime is absent
If the problem still persists or if the problem you are facing is not listed, please refer to the Getting Help section earlier.