Note:This step is required only if you are updating from an earlier release, such as Release 11.2.4, that first requires you to apply the update to Release 11.2.5 or Release 11.2.6 before applying the update to Release 11.2.7. If you are applying the update directly from Release 11.2.5 or Release 11.2.6 to Release 11.2.7, this step is NOT required.
When applying an update, after installing and configuring, perform manual steps to upgrade the ODI repository for Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition:
Launch Upgrade Assistant: Navigate to
Middleware_Home/oracle_common/upgrade/bin/and then launch
- Follow the Upgrade Assistant wizard, making the following selections.
- In Selected Schemas, select Individually Selected Schemas.
- In Available Components, select Oracle Data Integrator.
- In Prerequisites, select all of the options.
- In ODI Schema, enter database details.
For Oracle Database:
Database Connect String: <hostname>:<port>/<servicename> or <hostname>:<port>:<SID>
DBA User Name: You cn use sys as sydba. Alternatively, Oracle recommends that you create a non-SYSDBA user called FMW to run the Upgrade Assistant. This user has the privileges required to modify schemas, but does not have full administrator privileges.
DBA Password: Enter the password and then click Connect.
Schema User Name: Select the database user (either the EPM database user or the FDMEE database user).
Schema Password: Enter the database password.
For SQL Server:
Select Database Type: Microsoft SQL Server
Database Connect String: //<hostname>:<port>;DatabaseName=dbname
The database name is the EPM schema, or the FDMEE if it has a separate schema.
DBA User Name: sa
DBA Password: Enter the password and then click Connect, and then enter the password for the schema user.
- In ODI Options, select all of the options.
- In ODI Supervisor, enter supervisor login information. For
ODI Supervisor User Name: SUPERVISOR
ODI Supervisor Password: SUNOPSIS
- In Examine, confirm that Oracle Data Integrator is selected.
- Click Upgrade.
After performing these steps, launch EPM System Configurator and select the Configure Web Server task.