As soon as the instances are created, you will receive an email with your service instance details so that you can start using your Oracle Cloud services. A production and stage environment is created if you are creating an instance of Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud, or Oracle ERP Cloud. You'll receive two separate activation emails: one for the stage environment and another for the production environment. If you are creating a test instance, you'll receive a single activation email as only a single instance is created for test environments.
- Open the email and scroll down to the Service Instance Access Details section.
- Note down the username and password, and then click Access Your New Service.
- Enter the user name and temporary password from the email, and then click Sign In.The temporary password is valid only for 60 days.
- You’ll be prompted to change your password the first time you sign in. Enter a new password based on the password policy specified on the web console.
- As the primary administrator, your next step is to create additional users and assign those users specific roles and responsibilities within your Cloud Account. See Add Users, Assign Policies and Roles.