After you create a group in Infrastructure Classic Console or Applications Console, you can add users to it either from the Groups page or the Users page.
To add users to a group from the Groups page:
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
- Open the navigation menu. Under Account Management, click Users.The User Management page appears.
- Click the Groups tab.
- In the Groups list page, click the name of the group.Or, from the Action menu, click Edit.
- In the Group Details page, select the Users tab.
- Click Add to Group.
- In the Add to Group dialog box, select the users to add to the group.
- Click Add.
The selected users are added to the group. You can now batch assign roles to all the users in the group, if required. Click the Roles tab to batch assign roles.
To learn more about user management, see Managing Oracle Identity Cloud Service Users in Administering Oracle Identity Cloud Service.