This section tells how you can add users to a group from the Users list page.
To add users to a group from the Users list page:
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
- Open the navigation menu. Under Account Management, click Users.The User Management page appears.
- In the Users list page, select the users you want to add to a group.
- From the Action menu next to the Add button, click Add to Group. Or, if you want to add the selected users to a new group, click Create New Group from the Action menu and then add the users. This menu is disabled until you select users.
- In the Add to Group dialog box, select a group to add the users to.
- Click Add.
The selected users are added to the group. You can now batch assign roles to all the users in the group, if required.
To learn more about user management, see Managing Oracle Identity Cloud Service Users in Administering Oracle Identity Cloud Service.