You can remove groups from the Users page in Infrastructure Classic Console or Applications Console.
To add users to a group:
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
- Open the navigation menu. Under Account Management, click Users.The User Management page appears.
- Click the Groups tab.
- In the Groups list page, locate the group you want to delete.
- From the Action menu, click Remove.
- When prompted, click Remove to confirm the removal.
The selected group is deleted.
To learn more about user management, see Managing Oracle Identity Cloud Service Users in Administering Oracle Identity Cloud Service.