Signing up for Oracle Cloud Free Tier is easy. You create an Oracle Cloud account, and then you get a welcome email with the details that you need to sign in.
- Visit https://www.oracle.com/cloud/free.
- Click Start for free.
- Fill out the Sign Up for Oracle Cloud form.
You are asked to:
Enter Account Details:
- Provide a valid email address, and then click Next.
Instructions about signing in to your new cloud account are sent to this address. If your email address is already associated with a cloud account, then you can click the link to get all your accounts associated with your email address.
Your email ID is also used to check if you are eligible for any special offers. If you are, then you'll be prompted to select a special offer from a list of applicable offers.
- Create a cloud account name, which is used to identify your cloud account.
- Select a Home Region, where your services will be hosted.
Note:Your home region contains your account information and identity resources. It is not changeable after your tenancy is provisioned. If you are unsure which region to select as your home region, contact your sales representative before you create your account.
- Provide additional information, such as a PO box number, if you’re asked for it. For Brazil, enter your CPF number for tax purposes in the format xxxxxxxxx-xx. For example, 655156112-18.
- Enter a valid mobile number, so that Oracle can text you a verification code, and then click Next:Verify Mobile Number. VOIP or internet-only mobile numbers are not accepted.
- Your address is validated and displayed with corrections, if any. Confirm your address if prompted.
Verify Your Mobile Number:
- Enter the SMS code you received on your phone and click Verify Code. If you already have a verification code, then follow the on-screen instructions to verify your phone number.
- You can also request another code if you don't receive a verification code soon.
- Enter a password based on the password policy specified on the web console. You will use this password later on to log in to your Oracle Cloud account.
- Re-enter the password to confirm it, and then click Next: Payment Information.
- Click Add Credit Card Details. Enter your credit card information if you’re asked for it. You may see a small charge on your credit card. This is a verification hold, and it’s reversed after Oracle validates the credit card and billing address. Note that your credit card won't be charged unless you opt for a paid account.
- Click Finish.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then click Complete Sign-Up to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
After the services are provisioned in your tenancy, you'll be redirected to the login page. You'll also receive a welcome (Get Started) email with your sign-in credentials.
You can use the console to create instances of your services.
For some countries, you may not be able to request a free promotion from the Oracle Cloud website. In such a case, contact Oracle Sales to request a free promotion.