Signing up for Oracle Cloud Free Tier is easy. You create an Oracle Cloud account, and then you get a welcome email with the details that you need to sign in.
- Visit https://signup.oraclecloud.com.
- Provide information for your Oracle Cloud account.
- Enter your name and optionally enter the name of your company.
- Provide a valid email address.
You'll use this email ID later to log on to your Oracle Cloud account. Instructions about signing in to your new cloud account are sent to this address.
Your email ID is also used to check if you are eligible for any special offers. If you are, then you'll be prompted to select a special offer from a list of applicable offers.
Oracle permits one cloud account to be created per email address. If your email address is already associated with a cloud account, then you can click the link to get all your accounts associated with your email address.
- Enter a password based on the password policy specified on the web page. You will use this password later to log in to your Oracle Cloud account.
Password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, 1 numeric, and 1 special character. Password can't exceed 40-characters, contain the users first name, last name, email address, spaces, or ` ~ < > \ characters.
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Create a cloud account name, which is used to identify your cloud account.
- Select a Home Region, where your services will be hosted.
Note:Your home region is the geographic location where your account and identity resources will be created. You can't change this after signing up. If you are not sure which region to select as your home region, contact your sales representative before you create your account.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your address, and then click Continue.Provide additional information, such as a PO box number, if you’re asked for it. For Brazil, enter your CPF number for tax purposes in the format xxxxxxxxx-xx. For example, 655156112-18.
If you have selected a special offer, then you'll be prompted to enter a phone number. You don't have to provide verification code for certain offers, so in such cases skip to step 8.
- Enter a valid mobile number, along with country code, and then click Text me a code.A verification code will be sent as a text message to your mobile phone. VOIP or internet-only mobile numbers are not accepted as we may need to speak to you if there are questions about your account.
- Enter the verification code that you've received on your phone as a text message, and then click Verify my code.If you already have a verification code, then follow the on-screen instructions to verify your phone number.
You can also click Request another code if you don't receive a verification code soon or if your verification code expires.
- Click Add payment verification method, and then click Credit Card.
- Enter your credit card information, and then click Finish.You may see a small, temporary charge on your payment method. This is a verification hold that will be removed automatically. Note that your credit card won't be charged unless you elect to upgrade your cloud account.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then click Start my free trial to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
After the services are provisioned in your tenancy, you'll be redirected to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console. Use the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console to create instances of your services.
You'll also receive a welcome (Get Started) email with your sign-in credentials.
For some countries, you may not be able to request a free promotion from the Oracle Cloud website. In such a case, contact Oracle Sales to request a free promotion.