Signing up for the Free Oracle Cloud Promotion is easy. You create an Oracle Cloud account, and then you get a welcome email with the details that you need to sign in.
- Go to the Oracle Cloud website and click Try for Free.
- Fill out the Sign Up for Free Oracle Cloud Promotion form.
You are asked to:
Provide Account Details:
- Provide a valid email address. Instructions about signing
in to your new cloud account are sent to this address. If your email
address is already associated with a cloud account, then you can click
the link to get all your accounts associated with your email
Your email ID is also used to check if you are eligible for any special offers. If you are, then you'll be prompted to select a special offer from a list of applicable offers.
- Create a cloud account name, which is used to identify your cloud account.
- Select a Default Data Region, where your services will be hosted. See Data Regions for Platform and Infrastructure Services.
- Provide additional information, such as a PO box number, if you’re asked for it.
- Enter a valid cell phone number, so we can text you a verification code and click Next:Verify Mobile Number. VOIP or internet-only mobile numbers are not accepted.
- Your address is validated and displayed with corrections, if any. Confirm your address if prompted.
Verify Your Phone Number:
Add Credit Card Details:
- Enter the SMS code you received on your phone and click Verify Code. If you already have a verification code, then follow the on-screen instructions to verify your phone number.
- You can also request another code if you don't receive a verification code soon.
- Click Add Credit Card Details. Enter
your credit card information if you’re asked for it. You may see a
small charge on your credit card. This is a verification hold, and it’s
reversed after we validate the credit card and billing address.
Note:Your credit card won't be charged unless you opt for a paid account.
- Click Finish .
- Provide a valid email address. Instructions about signing in to your new cloud account are sent to this address. If your email address is already associated with a cloud account, then you can click the link to get all your accounts associated with your email address.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Complete Sign-Up to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
Your account is created shortly and you'll get a welcome (Get Started) email with your sign-in credentials for the new Oracle Cloud Console, after the services in your tenancy are provisioned.
You can use the console to create instances of your Oracle Cloud infrastructure services and specific database cloud services. However, to create instances for some of your Oracle Platform Cloud services, navigate to the My Services dashboard. See Navigate to Your Cloud Services .
For some countries, you may not be able to request a free promotion from the Oracle Cloud website. In such a case, contact Oracle Sales to request a free promotion.