Select the Pay As You Go plan to start using Oracle Cloud services with no up-front cost.
- From the Dashboard in the Infrastructure Classic Console, click Upgrade to Paid.
The Upgrade to Paid Plan page displays your upgrade options.
- Select Pay As You Go and click Next.
- Use the cost estimator below to estimate your monthly service usage by adding your services configurations. Notice how the estimates change based on your selections. See Estimate Your Monthly Cost.
- Compare the Pay As You Go and Monthly Flex costs and click Next.
- On the Review and Verify page, enter your Cloud Account password and tax information if applicable.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and click Complete.
- Add your credit card details if prompted and click Finish. You’ll be prompted to provide your credit card details only if you haven’t added the payment method during sign up.
In case the credit card authorization fails, you can contact us by using the Chat link.