You can view and edit your profile details, and change your password for Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service, in Infrastructure Classic Console or Applications Console.
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.
Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
Be sure to specify the appropriate identity domain.
- Open the navigation menu. Under Account Management, click Users.The User Management page appears.
- Click My Profile.The Details tab is in focus.
- Make your changes and click Save.
- To change your sign in password, click the Change Password tab.