Cloud Account Administrators or Service Administrators can view and download invoices pertaining to their subscription.
To view and download your invoice:
- Sign in to Applications Console or Infrastructure Classic Console.Sign in to the Applications Console if you want to work with Oracle Cloud Applications. Sign in to Infrastructure Classic Console if you want to access Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform services. If you see Infrastructure Classic at the top of the page when you sign in to Oracle Cloud, then you are using Infrastructure Classic Console and your subscription does not support access to the Infrastructure Console.
- Navigate to your service listing and click the service name to open the service details page. The Overview tab is in focus.
- Click the Documents tab. The Documents tab is enabled only when reports are available for the selected service.
- Click the For Service Category tab.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select INVOICE.
- (Optional). Select a date range from the calendar to view invoices within a specific date range.
- Click Download to download the selected invoice.
- When prompted, click Save.