This topic does not apply to Oracle Cloud at Customer.
Here's a summary of the key steps to get started with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic trials and paid subscriptions:
- Use any of the following subscription methods to start with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic:
- Activate and verify the service. See Activating Your Trial Subscription or Activating Your Order in Getting Started with Oracle Cloud.
- Verify activation. See Verifying That Your Trial Subscription Is Running or Managing Your Oracle Cloud Service in Getting Started with Oracle Cloud.
- Learn about the users and roles. See About Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Classic Roles and Users.
- Create accounts for your users and assign them appropriate privileges and roles. See Managing Users, User Accounts, and Roles and Managing User Roles in Managing and Monitoring Oracle Cloud.