Administrators can access the properties of any item or folder to perform tasks such as view system information or change access levels. All other users can access and modify the properties for only those items that they create or own.
For example, you might want to change the Brand Revenue analysis to be read-only so that other users can’t modify it.
- On the Classic Home page, click Catalog.
- In the Home page or Catalog page, locate the
catalog item that you want to edit. You can locate a catalog item in the Recent or Others list on the Home page, or use the Search tool to locate a catalog item. For example, you might locate an analysis named ‘Revenue by Region’.
- Click More, then Properties.
- Review or change the settings in the Properties dialog. For example, you can set an item as read-only or take ownership of an item.
- Click OK to save changes or click Cancel.