From the home page or Classic home page you can easily find your analytics content, such as projects, data sets, connections, data flows, and replications.
- On the Home page, use the search bar or
Navigator menu to locate the content you’re interested in.
- Type in a search term and either press ENTER to search for content or SHIFT + ENTER to visualize data.
- Click in the search bar for a drop down list of all content
types, such as project, dashboard, report, connection, or model. Click a
content type to add it to the search bar. For example:
- click Project to display visualization content
- click Dashboard or Analysis to display reporting content
- click Report to display pixel-perfect reporting content
- click an option in the Data category to display connections, data sets, data flows, replications, machine learning models, and other data-related content.
- Refine your search by adding or removing other search tags to the search bar.
- Specify the full or partial name of what you're looking for,
using an asterisk (*) if necessary to perform a wildcard search. The
search is case-insensitive.
Description of the illustration searching-content.gif
- To clear your search terms, in the search bar click X or select search tags and hit delete.
The Navigator bar enables you to quickly access your content.
Description of the illustration welcome-page-navigator-option-highlighted.gif
Sort by/Grid/List Organize your content using the display options to sort or change how content is displayed.
Description of the illustration display-options-home-page.png
Customize Home Page Click Page Menu, then Customize Home Page to display the Customize page.
- To change the order of content categories (Favorites, Catalog, Data Sets and so on), click the handle next to a category () and drag to a new position.
- To change how you display content, hover over a category, and click one of the display options Hidden, Tiny, Standard, or Mosaic ().
- Double-click an item returned by a search to edit that item.