You can schedule data flows to generate or update datasets regularly at a specific time.
- On the Home page, click Navigator then click Data, then click Data Flows.
- Select a data flow and click the Actions menu or right-click, then click New schedule.
- In the Schedule dialog, specify the name, start date, start time, and repeat.
- In the Repeat field, select the frequency of the scheduled task such as Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly. For each frequency type, you have to define particular properties such as the end date, specific days of the week, or dates in the month.
- If you’ve added parameters to the data flow, in the Parameters section, specify other values.
- In the Source field, click the source dataset. In the Add Dataset dialog, select a new dataset and click Add.
- In the Targets field, change the dataset name. For a data flow with Create Essbase Cube step, change the Application and Cube names.
- Click OK.