Use the Activity page to view activities for service instances. In Oracle Application Container Cloud Service, a service instance is an application or a cache. You can restrict the list of activities displayed by using search filters.
- Navigate to the Oracle Application Container Cloud Service Console.
- Click the Activity tab.
- By default, the Activity page shows the list of all activities started within the past 24 hours. To specify a start time range other than the default of the previous 24 hours, enter the desired time in the Start Time Range field.
- To locate a specific activity, complete these fields in the Search Activity Log area:
Then click Search.
- Start Time Range: Select the time range to search for operations started within a specified time range. The range defaults to the previous 24 hours.
- Status: Select the operation status. The default value is
- Service Name: Enter a full or partial service name to filter the results by a specific service name.
- Service Type: Select the service type to filter the results by a specific service type. The default value is the current cloud service.
- Operation: Select the operation to filter the results by a specific operation type. The default value is
- If necessary, you can limit the maximum number of search results by specifying that number in Results per page.
- When finished, click the Services tab.