Shows you the steps to move an Autonomous Data Warehouse database to a different Oracle Cloud Infrastructure compartment.
To move an Autonomous Data Warehouse database you must have the right to manage autonomous databases in the database's current compartment and in the compartment you are moving it to.
As soon as you move an Autonomous Data Warehouse database to a different compartment, the policies that govern the new compartment apply immediately and affect access to the database. Therefore, your access to the database may change, depending on the policies governing your Oracle Cloud user account's access to resources.
Sign in to your Oracle Cloud Account at cloud.oracle.com.
Open the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console by clicking the next to Oracle Cloud.
From the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure left navigation list click Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Choose your region. See Switching Regions for information on switching regions and working in multiple regions.
- Choose your Compartment. See Compartments for information on using and managing compartments.
- Select an Autonomous Data Warehouse instance from the list in your compartment.
- On the Details page, from the More Actions drop-down list, select Move Resource.
- In the Move Resource to a Different Compartment page, select the new compartment.
- Click Move Resource.
See Moving Database Resources to a Different Compartment for more information.