There are several ways to create and activate an Oracle Cloud account.
- Sign yourself up: Visit https://signup.oraclecloud.com/ to sign yourself up and create an account. You'll get a 30-day trial with $300 of credit; after which, your Universal Credits subscription will begin. Your account will be activated automatically, and you'll receive a welcome email.
- Contact Oracle Sales:
- If you purchase a Universal Credits subscription through Oracle Sales, you need to create and activate your cloud account through the activation email you receive. After you activate your account, you'll receive a welcome email.
- If you are a software as a service (SaaS) customer, you must contact your Oracle Sales representative to order Oracle Content Management for SaaS. After you sign the contract for Oracle Content Management, your service will be activated automatically, and you'll receive a welcome email.
- You can create multiple Oracle Content Management instances within the same subscription.
- If you switched from a non-metered subscription to a Universal Credits subscription, you’ll need to replicate your content to your new service instance. For more information on subscriptions, see Overview of Oracle Cloud Subscriptions.
What to Do Next
After your account is activated, you need to create an Oracle Content Management instance.