You can view, assign, and remove asset categories to organize your assets.
Note:Categories are available only in Oracle Content and Experience, not Oracle Content and Experience-Classic.
To view and manage categories for an asset:
- Select one or more assets, and then click Categories, or click , then, in the drop-down menu, select Categories.
You see the categories assigned to the selected assets. The taxonomy abbreviation precedes the category name.
- Add or remove categories as necessary.
- To add a category, click Add. If more than one taxonomy is assigned to the repository, you can change the taxonomy selection in the drop-down list. Expand the taxonomy nodes to find the category you want to add, then select the category, and click Add.
- To remove a category, select it in the list, and then click Remove.
- If you selected more than one asset and one of the assets is assigned to a category you want to assign to all the selected assets, select the category in the list, and then click Assign to All.
If you don't see the categories you want to assign to the asset, talk to your repository administrator to make sure the appropriate taxonomy is assigned to repository in which this asset is stored.