Now that you have successfully created your website, you can publish it to make it available online for your users to see.
- Once everything looks good, you can commit your changes to the base website by clicking Commit in the upper right of Site Builder.
- In the Commit Update dialog, click Commit.
- Once the changes are committed, the website is ready to be published.
- Close Site Builder.
- Click Sites in the left navigation menu in the Oracle Content and Experience web interface and select the website.
- Choose Publish from the menu bar or right-click menu.
- Once the website is published, a notification is displayed at the top of the page mentioning the website has been published.
- On the Sites page, select the website again, and then choose Bring Online from the menu bar or right-click menu. In the Bring Online dialog, choose Confirm to proceed and click Bring Online.
- That's it. Your website is online and others can view it.
To view your public website, select View from the menu bar or right-click menu.
Description of the illustration view_minimal_site.png