Most components have one or more base styles defined by the theme that specify aspects of the component’s appearance. You can easily switch styles or override a style with options that you choose.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit and make sure that is set to Edit.
- To set the base style for a component, click the component’s menu icon and choose Settings. Click the Style tab.
- To use a style from the site’s theme, click Choose Style and choose the style from the menu. Styles are defined for individual components, so the list of styles may vary. For example, the styling for an image is different from that for a paragraph.
- To specify your own base formatting options, click Customize and specify the formatting options.
- To copy and paste the base style to one or more similar components, click the component’s menu icon and choose Copy component Style. Click a similar component’s menu icon and choose Paste component Style.
- To format the text within a title or paragraph component, click in a text component. A tool bar with formatting options is shown. Select the text that you want to format, then select any of the options, such as font, color, or alignment. The changes you make are applied immediately. To remove the formatting, select the text and click . Formatting changes are applied over the base style. If you change the base style, the overrides stay in place.