To view the pages in a site, open the site in the editor and use the different preview, size, and orientation options.
To change how you view pages while using the editor:
- Open a site for editing.
- Navigate to a page.
- To preview the page in the editor, make sure that is set to Preview. This shows the page as it appears to your site visitors, without the visual aids used while editing.
- To preview the current update applied to the base site in a separate browser window, click .
Note:Links to site pages don't work in preview mode.
- To preview the page as it appears on a device with a particular screen size, click Fit to Screen in the top menu bar and choose a set of screen dimensions from the list. Themes with a responsive design automatically arrange the page content for the best use on the selected screen size.
- To create a custom size, click Fit to Window and choose Create a device preset... Complete the necessary fields. To delete a custom size, click next to the size. You can also activate the ruler and select any interval on the ruler to quickly see different sizes.
- To alternate the page orientation between portrait and landscape, click .